Welcome to The 7 Wonders of The Inner World*
A new personal discovery journey designed by meditation and wellbeing author Emma Mills BSc.
Life can be so full on. With work and home life, traveling, family and social affairs all wanting your attention, it’s no wonder the inner world sometimes goes unnoticed. Yet this inner world of yours is incredibly rich, beautiful and so easy to get to ( zero travel time!)
Think of your inner world as being peppered with wonders like creativity, inner strength, intuition and focus, in the same way the outer world is peppered with beauty hotspots like the Italian Riviera or the Himalayan Mountains.
This aim of this personal discovery journey is to highlight your 7 Wonders, and give you the toolkit to make the most of them. You’ll get video lectures, audio meditations and PDF worksheets, featuring literary tips, practical self help tools, recipes, cutting edge science, as well as ancient wisdom from the fields of meditation, mindfulness and philosophy..
Over the 7 modules we’ll dive deep into the following wonders:
- GROUNDEDNESS (biophillia, belonging in nature, basic meditation, mindful eating and body awareness)
- CREATIVITY ( Becoming more creative, or turning your creativity to new parts of life, playfulness, fun, sensuality and abundance)
- INNER FIRE (Gut x Brain axis, instinct, resilience)
- LOVE ( heightened states of feeling, compassion)
- SELF EXPRESSION ( Authentic voice, speaking freely, silence and listening, mantra and sound making)
- KNOWING ( Finding focus, thinking, contemplating, imagination, intuition, communication with the unconscious, ideas and dreaming) and lastly
- BEING ( Advanced meditation, holism, uniting the inner and outer worlds)
You might already feel drawn to some Wonders more than others. For example, perhaps you’re quite grounded but feel drawn to the advanced meditations in Wonders 6 and 7. Or maybe you’re already really creative but want to strengthen your inner fire and self expression with Wonders 3 and 5.
Whichever wonder speaks to you the most, it is without a doubt, a truly exciting time to be looking within. This programme is thorough and comprehensive and you’ll complete it with a deep sense of the 7 wonders within you, how they are in any given moment and knowledge and awareness of what to do to bring each of them into greater harmony.
The 7 Wonders is the flower of my work and thinking over the past three years since writing Inhale. Exhale. Repeat and I look forward to seeing you on the course and sharing the 7Ws together this Autum / Winter and beyond
- Meditate easily
- Become more creative, or discover more about the creativity you already have and how to apply it in new ways
- Feel inspired, happy and focussed.
- Use sound and mantra in meditation
- Use painting, drawing and sketching in your meditation and self enquiry
- Find answers to questions through artistic and meditative practices
- Belong to the seasons and feel grounded and supported by life
- Reset your relationship with food and dieting
- Understand where your creative ideas come from and be more open to them
- Greater self awareness and clarity as to your own unique gifts and how you can express them confidently and lovingly
- Shift into a higher feeling more positive state
- Focus and how to be more resilient
- Inspiration and motivation as you continue on your your unique path of self discovery and fulfilment
- By part of a great course with other wonderful people around the world.
Course Materials Include
- 9 video lessons (over 7.5 hours)
- 7 Energy Centres Meditation Set ( 7 audios, an hour in total)
- 13 PDF worksheets
- Recommended reading
- Q&A facility in the course means you can easily leave questions for me as you go along
- Practical activities to complete at home drawn from the arts, mindfulness and coaching psychology
- ***Bonus Course*** ‘RELISH: The Complete Guide To Mindful Eating from Emma Mills’. Complimentary access to this course includes: A 92 page PDF course guide, 7 audio meditations for mindful eating and a creators commentary audio (1 hour)
Requirements & Instructions
- A fun, intimate and natural ‘at home’ style makes the course like having private online lessons with Emma.
- Compact audios available to stream or download to your smart phone or computer so you can enjoy on your walks or while at home, fitting in with your schedule
- 9 videos ( 20-60mins) 16 audios (3-60mins) and 8 PDF worksheets designed to aid personal enquiry and growth across the 7 keys areas.
- Once you buy the programme you’ll get immediate access. Simply log in and watch the videos any time you like.
- You will need the following materials: Essential:- notebook and pen. Non essential but nice is possible:- several sheets of A4 paper, coloured pens, paints or crayons, yoga mat, meditation pillow.
Is This Course For You?
This course isn’t for you if you are currently experiencing acute mental health difficulties. Or have a history of acute mental health issues that are currently not well managed. If this is sounds like you, please do feel welcome to get in touch with me to see if this course is suitable or consult with your physician first.