The 7 Wonders Of The Inner World
Welcome to The 7 Wonders of The Inner World*
A new personal discovery journey designed by meditation and wellbeing author Emma Mills BSc.
Life can be so full on. With work and home life, traveling, family and social affairs all wanting your attention, it’s no wonder the inner world sometimes goes unnoticed. Yet this inner world of yours is incredibly rich, beautiful and so easy to get to ( zero travel time!)
Think of your inner world as being peppered with wonders like creativity, inner strength, intuition and focus, in the same way the outer world is peppered with beauty hotspots like the Italian Riviera or the Himalayan Mountains.
This aim of this personal discovery journey is to highlight your 7 Wonders, and give you a toolkit jam packed with ideas for making the most of them. You’ll get video lectures, audio meditations and PDF worksheets, featuring literary tips, practical self help tools, recipes, cutting edge science, as well as ancient wisdom from the fields of meditation, mindfulness and philosophy..
Over the 7 modules we’ll dive deep into the following wonders:
- GROUNDEDNESS (biophillia, belonging in nature, basic meditation, mindful eating and body awareness)
- CREATIVITY ( Becoming more creative, or turning your creativity to new parts of life, playfulness, fun, sensuality and abundance)
- INNER FIRE (Gut x Brain axis, instinct, resilience)
- LOVE ( heightened states of feeling, compassion)
- SELF EXPRESSION ( Authentic voice, speaking freely, silence and listening, mantra and sound making)
- KNOWING ( Finding focus, thinking, contemplating, imagination, intuition, communication with the unconscious, ideas and dreaming) and lastly
- BEING ( Advanced meditation, holism, uniting the inner and outer worlds)
You might already feel drawn to some Wonders more than others. For example, perhaps you’re quite grounded but feel drawn to the advanced meditations in Wonders 6 and 7. Or maybe you’re already really creative but want to strengthen your inner fire and self expression with Wonders 3 and 5.
Whichever wonder speaks to you the most, it is without a doubt, a truly exciting time to be looking within. This programme is thorough and comprehensive and you’ll complete it with a deep sense of the 7 wonders within you, how they are in any given moment and knowledge and awareness of what to do to bring each of them into greater harmony.
The 7 Wonders is the flower of my work and thinking over the past three years since writing Inhale. Exhale. Repeat and I look forward to seeing you on the course and sharing the 7Ws together this Autum / Winter and beyond
What Will I Learn?
- Meditate easily
- Become creative, inspired, happy and focussed.
- Use sound and mantra in meditation
- Get answers to questions through artistic and meditative practices
- Belong to the seasons and feel grounded and supported by life
- Reset your relationship with food and dieting
- Understand where your creative ideas come from and be more open to them
- Greater self awareness and clarity as to your own unique gifts and how you can express them confidently and lovingly
- Shift into a higher feeling, more positive state
- How to focus and how to be more resilient
- Inspiration and motivation as you continue on your unique path of self discovery and fulfilment.
- Be part of a great course with other wonderful people around the world.
- Q&A facility in the course means you can easily leave questions for me as you go along